Athletics Reflection 2017

2017 Athletics Reflection

Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions.

You could reflect on these questions.
  1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?
  2. Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
  3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
  4. What am I most proud of and why?

Start your writing here:

On Tuesday I wasn’t at school so I missed high jump, sprints and long jump events. On Wednesday I participated in shot put and discus.

1. It was hard missing most of the events on the first day but I came back on the second and got involved in shot put and discus. I kept a growth mindset by staying positive.

2. I was happy that I didn’t miss discus because that is my favourite event. My goal was to come in the top 2 for discus, I came in the top 5. I was happy with where I came. My goal for next year is to go to Zones in discus and maybe some other events too.

3. I got house points for participating in shot put and discus.

4. I am most proud of placing in the top 5 in discus.

No comments:

Post a Comment